Online Marketing Is Essential For Business Growth
Using the internet to market your business will help turn users into actual customers and help your business reach its target audience. To be successful, you need to understand why your current marketing strategy is not working or needs improving. At RCS Websites we use a cost effective online marketing strategy which outlines ongoing methods such as, the current cost per enquiry, lead or sale? Get measured results and analytics on what is working, track your main keywords changes and much more.
What we consider
- Website testing and reporting including regular audits.
- We track your main target keywords and report on where your competitors are located in these results.
- The quality of the business branding including graphics and the overall brand message.
- How do you currently track what is working with your current advertising?
- What are the costs per lead or sale?
- What separates your business from the competition? (point of difference)
- What are the benefits, offers, and added value you can use to attract an enquiry?
- Are your page headlines optimised to entice a visitor to read further?
- Would your business fail if Google dropped your website off its page one ranking?
- Do you currently use remarketing?
- Are you running newsletter campaigns?
- Do you target custom audiences on Facebook and use lookalike audiences?
- Do you write quality content to help your customers or provide useful information to potential new customers?
- Do you have professional images of your products and services?
Need to find out how your website is performing at a technical level?
We know that most SEO related issues start at the site level. Our audit will give you detailed information on many potential issues with your website including keywords, page title errors, speed test, caching issues and more. Do your website a favour and get it tested today for free, you will be glad you did.
Located on the Central Coast of NSW we have a central location to meet new and existing clients from Sydney and Newcastle.