Google Adwords and Pay Per Click (PPC)
Pay Per Click (PPC), stated in the simplest terms, is the service of paying the search engines and social media sites to display ads for relevant keywords or a set of rules that link back to your website or business pages. You generally do not pay unless a user clicks your ad, potentially gaining a new sale or lead. Pay per click campaigns can be an extremely powerful set of sales and lead generation tools if set up correctly.
Pay per click services include Google, Linkedin, Facebook, Instagram and Bing. In our experience Google has generated the most relevant leads and sales however Facebook ads are highly improved and a cost effective approach as well.
The Google Adwords system has plenty of features including:
- Location targeting of ads, meaning your ads won’t display in locations you don’t want them to.
- Broad and exact keyword matches.
- Ad visibility in different applications i.e. desktops, laptops, tab, smart phone, etc.
- Setting a daily budget meaning your won’t be charged more that you set.
- Advice on when your budget is too low costing you potential leads when your ads stop running.
- Ability to display your ads on the networks such as YouTube.
As a general rule businesses in competitive markets targeting the same products and services will pay more per click than businesses where competition is not so competitive. Competitive markets would need to be prepared to have a higher daily budget and/or have great website content to improve their page rank.
At RCS our service includes PPC Management and upkeep of your Adwords account. Talk to us today about the options available to you.
Bing offers flexible solutions to target new customers. Similar to Adwords, its a great way to get ads out front of your target market and target location.
Why use RCS Websites for your Bing Ads?
- We manage your own account so you don’t pay addition fees for clicks. You pay Bing directly for clicks yourself. This will save around 10% of your daily budget.
- You can login to check your account anytime.
- Totally transparent management service.
- We offer consultant like advise to help you better understand our strategy and a better online marketing strategy for your business
- We offer more that just Bing Ads management also offering Google, Facebook and Content Marketing strategy to also help your website rank higher naturally for seo.
- We offer landing page conversion optimisation to help gain more enquiries once a potential customer has visited your website from an Ad.
What are your options?
From simple Bing ads only management service to combined services for Adwords and SEO along with website hosting, website update services and more.
No contracts and no surprises with fees.
Ask for a quote today