Shopping Carts and E-Commerce
Fully integrated shopping cart solutions that are easy to update and function well for your customers
Online stores that don’t function correctly or are hard to use will most certainly result in people abandoning the shopping cart process at some stage. RCS Websites will help you develop your e-commerce strategy and build your online shop with a shopping cart system that just works. We also offer services to help with cart abandonment providing bounce rate reports and testing of checkout and payment processors along with headline optimisation and promotional material ideas.
Converting visitors into buyers is an ongoing process and RCS Websites provides conversion optimisation to help with this process.
Want a Demo? Shopping carts are a critical component of every website that is created to generate sales and profit. The efficiency of your shopping cart and check out process will determine if you can keep repeat customers happy and returning. Since the demo is free, your risk is zero. Not only is the demo free, but so is our offer of an audit of your current website and a quote to develop a customised solution for your online business. Stop and consider whether the solutions provided in this list will fit into your online business needs and request a demo today.
- Build your own products list or we can manage them for you.
- You can add a limitless number of products and categories.
- Shopping cart payment options include PayPal, COD, bank transfers and credit cards along with a number of other choices that you can integrate directly into the online store.
- Set up your own shipping rates. (Free shipping is best)
- Shopper management area for clients to view past orders.
- You can send customers an email confirmation for each order they place.
- Fast and efficient searching feature puts information in your hands quickly.
- Social media login and registration is available.
- Easily add images and galleries into your product pages.
- Coupon codes are available to use for promotions.
- Easy login and registration process.
- One page checkout making it easier for your customers to buy.
If you are using WordPress or Joomla then we can provide fantastic open source shopping carts. In my opinion Woocommerce is just awesome, it’s easy to use, well coded and just works well off the shelf. Of course you can customise the software as well however for a business just starting out and testing the waters then these are great options. Even for users who are looking for a new system that ranks well and integrates perfectly with a blogging platform like WordPress to build content for seo then you can’t go wrong.
We would like to meet you and discuss what your are really trying to achieve by setting up a shopping cart. Message Rob on the contact page to setup an appointment. We come to you because we want to find out more about your business, products and location first hand.