When creating directories for local SEO, it’s important to start by conducting a directory listing audit and taking the time to setup files and content in advance. To do this efficiently, we start the process by generating citation reports of your current directories. This move will help uncover any errors that may exist in your directories. With the report, we’ll ascertain whether the name of your business, the phone numbers, and any other addressing information is consistent with your current records. The report can also help us look at your competitor’s directory’s, enabling us to incorporate any important listings they use into your own list for setup.
There are two ways you can do this task; either by employing an expert or by doing it yourself. However, whichever way you go, always ensure your directory information is relevant and up to date. For instance, depending on the type of directory you’re building, always ensure that your business description, branding items including logo, your team information, your products, and services are correct and up to date.
These fields should be consistent in all directory listings
- Your business name
- Business owner
- Business address (physical address)
- Phone numbers
- Fax numbers
- Official email address
- Business opening hours
- Year the business was established
- Current number of employees
- Payment methods accepted by your business (Cash, EFT, PayPal, Credit Card, cheque, Cryptocurrency, etc.).
- Business Description – Your business description should have a length of between 500-1000 words. Its heading should mainly be a combination of your target keywords and the business name. The business description should be written in a professional manner. As such, you can hire a 4-5 star-rated like Http:www.hirewriters.com/1830.html to help you in copywriting your business description.
For easy access, the images should be organised in a folder
- Include a square logo file
- Include the business’ main banner
- Include your team photo
- Include images of your products and services.
We offer citation monitoring and directory listing setup, either as part of our general SEO packages or as a one-off fee. Email us for more information.